Overall experience of 5+ years with Bachelor’s Degree.
Essential Functions of the Job:
- UI/UX Development or Design Experience.
- Proficiency in HTML5, CSS3, and ES6.
- Knowledge of responsive design.
- Ability to translate design artifacts into usable code.
- Solid grasp of CI/CD pipeline and associated tooling.
- Plan and conduct user research and competitor analysis.
- Interpret data and qualitative feedback.
- Create user stories, personas, and storyboards.
- Determine information architecture and create sitemaps.
- Create prototypes and wireframes.
- Conduct usability testing.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work independently in an autonomous environment.
- Knowledge marketing, cognitive science, psychology, economics or information science, with a solid understanding of user experience design.
- Adept at handling and analyzing both quantitative and qualitative data.
- Knowledge of industry tools: Presentation programs (Keynote, PowerPoint); UX design programs (Sketch, Adobe); analytics tracking tools (Google Analytics, etc.).