Microsoft Power BI Senior Consultant
Overall experience of 8+ years with Bachelor’s Degree.
Essential Functions of the Job:
- Experience in data preparation, data gateway and data warehousing projects.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Business Intelligence Stack having Power BI, SSAS, SSRS, SSIS.
- Working with a self-service tool, preferably Power BI or Tableau.
- Should be familiar and experienced in SQL.
- Power BI development and administration.
- Building Analysis Services reporting models.
- Developing visual reports, dashboards and KPI scorecards using Power BI desktop.
- Connecting to data sources, importing data and transforming data for Business Intelligence.
- Excellent in analytical thinking for translating data into informative visuals and reports.
- Able to implement row level security on data and have an understanding of application security layer models in Power BI.
- Proficient in making DAX queries in Power BI desktop.
- Expertise in using advance level calculations on the data set.
- Responsible for design methodology and project documentation.
- Able to develop tabular and multidimensional models that are compatible with warehouse standards.
- Adept indeveloping, publishing and scheduling Power BI reports as per the business requirements.
- Able to properly understand the business requirements and develop data models accordingly by taking care of the resources.