Microsoft Azure Architect
Overall experience of 8+ years with Bachelor’s Degree.
Essential Functions of the Job:
- Be able to provide technical direction and lead a group of one or more architects to address a goal.
- Architect and design solutions to meet functional and non-functional requirements.
- Create and review architecture and solution design artifacts.
- Evangelize re-use through implementation of shared assets.
- Enforce adherence to architectural standards/principles, global product-specific guidelines, usability design standards, etc.
- Proactively provide guidance on engineering methodologies, standards and leading practices.
- Guidance of engineering staff and reviews of as-built configurations during construction phase.
- Provide insight and direction on roles and responsibilities required for solution operations.
- Identify, communicate and mitigate Risks, Assumptions, Issues and Decisions throughout full lifecycle.
- Exposure to infrastructure and application security technologies and approaches.
- Familiarity with requirements gathering techniques.